YHEC offers a range of training courses on searching techniques for health research and technology assessment. Course trainers are experienced information specialists, trainers and researchers. Their extensive experience lies in conducting literature searches to inform evidence syntheses such as health technology assessments and systematic reviews.
- Understanding Searching Techniques
- Identifying Diagnostic Test Accuracy Studies: Challenges and Strategies
- Advanced Search Techniques for Systematic Reviews, HTA and Guidelines
- Advanced Search Strategy Design for Complex Topics
- Indirect and Mixed Treatment Comparisons
- Bespoke Training Workshops