York Health Economics Consortium have expertise in health economics, evidence retrieval, health services research and outcomes research and have been delivering training sessions since 1986.
In addition to our formal structured training programme, YHEC also develop bespoke training sessions on demand. These sessions are tailor-made for clients so the training programme can be adapted to include working examples using company products or devices.
Bespoke training sessions can be developed around learning points devised by the client and can be pitched at different levels depending on the expertise of the group. Interactive group exercises and discussion can be integrated into the teaching to encourage direct application of knowledge to company workstreams.
Bespoke training options
- Workshops can be designed to run from one to five days
- Daily sessions usually run from 10am to 4pm
- Courses can be adapted for small group sessions (6-10 delegates) or larger groups ( 20-30 delegates)
- Workshops can be delivered at York University in well-equipped rooms, or delivered at your own site
Example training sessions
- Health Economics Jargon Busting for Sales and Marketing
- Health Economics Advanced Training
- Introduction to Searching Techniques (Half-Day)
- Understanding and Critiquing Indirect and Mixed Treatment Comparisons
- An Introduction to Outcomes Research including Patient Reported Outcomes
- Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) & The NHS (Half-Day)
- Health Economics in The NHS